I asked a Republican this question. "Any clue why 'Medicare Prescription' was passed when George W. Bush(R) was president, Denny Hastert(R) was Speaker of the House and Bill Frist(R) was Senate Majority Leader?" He told me, "Ted Kennedy wrote the bill!" Now let me ask everyone out there; just how many bills did Republicans write, When Obama, Pelosi and Reid held the levers of power in DC?" When they blame a Democrat, again, is this taking responsibility?
Wall Street analysts aren't known for their boldness. They tend to analyze and value companies on the basis of what lies ahead in the next month or quarter, refusing to predict where a company -- and its stock -- may be headed in a year or two. Though they stick a "buy" rating on most stocks they cover, their target prices are often only modestly above the current price, as they see shares through the prism of this short-term myopic view. There's not a lot of upside if there are only a few weeks or months to reach their price target....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 14 hours ago