I asked a Republican this question. "Any clue why 'Medicare Prescription' was passed when George W. Bush(R) was president, Denny Hastert(R) was Speaker of the House and Bill Frist(R) was Senate Majority Leader?" He told me, "Ted Kennedy wrote the bill!" Now let me ask everyone out there; just how many bills did Republicans write, When Obama, Pelosi and Reid held the levers of power in DC?" When they blame a Democrat, again, is this taking responsibility?
Wall Street analysts aren't known for their boldness. They tend to analyze and value companies on the basis of what lies ahead in the next month or quarter, refusing to predict where a company -- and its stock -- may be headed in a year or two. Though they stick a "buy" rating on most stocks they cover, their target prices are often only modestly above the current price, as they see shares through the prism of this short-term myopic view. There's not a lot of upside if there are only a few weeks or months to reach their price target....
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014