Poll #1 from CNN: The race is tied among likely voters at 48 percent apiece, and Republicans have a six-percentage-point enthusiasm edge. Mitt Romney's favorability is now +10, at 53/43. For the first time, Romney is viewed more favorably than President Obama, who's at 51/48. Joe Biden's under-water on favorability, while Paul Ryan is +11. Romney has a six-point lead on the economy, is virtually tied on foreign policy and Medicare, and has overtaken Obama on leadership qualities. He has also seized the lead on the question of which candidate has an "optimistic vision" for the country's future. Romney...
95 percent by the upper 50 percent, to be more exact, but yeah, ever since the 1980s, the lower brackets have paid an exceedingly smaller share.
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago