No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
Should be a hell of a show.
- There’s only one man who can save ObamaCare now Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- Trey Gowdy to liberal law prof: If Obama can ignore parts of ObamaCare, could he ignore election laws too? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Please, no: Obama to use presidency as stepping stone to SportsCenter gig Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Obama, Dems hope minimum wage distraction will take Obamacare heat off Kevin Glass 2 hours ago
- Where is the Democrats’ primary push to the Left? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Obama: How terrible of Congress to ruin Christmas by … causing people to lose their insurance Allahpundit 4 hours ago