In response to:
has anyone every heard of the Pension Guarantee Trust? Guess what it does. It covers pensions of companies that have bankrupted their plans and screwed employees out of their pensions. The PGT then makes their pension payments. oh, I forgot, the payments are only worth about 30% of what they were supposed to get. I guess most people are okay with this since this does not have anything to do with union pension funds. guess where the money comes from. think hard now.
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago