In response to:
has anyone every heard of the Pension Guarantee Trust? Guess what it does. It covers pensions of companies that have bankrupted their plans and screwed employees out of their pensions. The PGT then makes their pension payments. oh, I forgot, the payments are only worth about 30% of what they were supposed to get. I guess most people are okay with this since this does not have anything to do with union pension funds. guess where the money comes from. think hard now.
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago