In response to:
has anyone every heard of the Pension Guarantee Trust? Guess what it does. It covers pensions of companies that have bankrupted their plans and screwed employees out of their pensions. The PGT then makes their pension payments. oh, I forgot, the payments are only worth about 30% of what they were supposed to get. I guess most people are okay with this since this does not have anything to do with union pension funds. guess where the money comes from. think hard now.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago