In response to:
has anyone every heard of the Pension Guarantee Trust? Guess what it does. It covers pensions of companies that have bankrupted their plans and screwed employees out of their pensions. The PGT then makes their pension payments. oh, I forgot, the payments are only worth about 30% of what they were supposed to get. I guess most people are okay with this since this does not have anything to do with union pension funds. guess where the money comes from. think hard now.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 11 hours ago