In response to:
has anyone every heard of the Pension Guarantee Trust? Guess what it does. It covers pensions of companies that have bankrupted their plans and screwed employees out of their pensions. The PGT then makes their pension payments. oh, I forgot, the payments are only worth about 30% of what they were supposed to get. I guess most people are okay with this since this does not have anything to do with union pension funds. guess where the money comes from. think hard now.
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Republicans must agree to disagree on social issues in order to grow the party Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Small-business employees locked out of Covered California health care Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Russian FM after meeting with Kerry: Russia has no “common vision” on Crimea with the west Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago