In response to:
those who are so critical of collective bargaining should look to the past before laborers united to form unions. the information you need is available. look at the early 1900s. remember, those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. as for the political aspects of the unions, just who do you think finances the other guys? hmmm, do you think it could be the multi billion dollar corporations and some of the wealthiest individuals in the Country? the unions probably have access to about 10% of what the other side gets from corporations. most people seem to have no problem accepting the fact of super pacs collecting billions of dollars for politicians, but can't stand unions contributing a very small amount of that.
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago