In response to:
How about creating an incentive for people who expose disability fraud? For everyone they get off disability, give them $15,000. Every supposedly disabled person will have to decide if they really want to be disabled all the time in public, or not. They won't be able to walk their dog, go to the gym, go hiking, prune their tree, carry a bunch of groceries to their car, etc. As they shouldn't.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Obama to faith leaders: I have no plans for an executive amnesty on immigration Allahpundit 49 minutes ago
- Income-inequality warrior to earn $225,000 per year for doing nothing in particular about income inequality Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Is Kickstarter kicking out pro-life projects? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago