In response to:
How about creating an incentive for people who expose disability fraud? For everyone they get off disability, give them $15,000. Every supposedly disabled person will have to decide if they really want to be disabled all the time in public, or not. They won't be able to walk their dog, go to the gym, go hiking, prune their tree, carry a bunch of groceries to their car, etc. As they shouldn't.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago