The energetic and courageous American ambassador had played an important role in Libyans' liberation from the Gadhafi era,...
"This Much we Know: What Happened at Benghazi" That's true. Usually what happens in a field of war is clouded, but here we know most everything about what happened in Benghazi, though some of the attackers may be unknown. We still don't know what happened in DC. Who told Rice to go on TV with the false narrative? Who produced the misleading talking points? Who said it was a protest? Why were requests for security denied? If the president told people to defend our Ambassador, why didn't it happen? Or did he not make that order? Obama lied Our ambassador and other people died And the media complied
The investigations continue unabated as the accusations and defenses multiply in the aftermath of the murderous attack on our diplomats in Benghazi. But this much we know: American lives, including that of our ambassador to Libya, were lost. Chris Stevens was respected at home and loved in Libya, where he had become a symbol of America's good will and, more important, the ability of this country and the West in general to act in freedom's cause, not just talk about it.
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago