The energetic and courageous American ambassador had played an important role in Libyans' liberation from the Gadhafi era,...
"This Much we Know: What Happened at Benghazi" That's true. Usually what happens in a field of war is clouded, but here we know most everything about what happened in Benghazi, though some of the attackers may be unknown. We still don't know what happened in DC. Who told Rice to go on TV with the false narrative? Who produced the misleading talking points? Who said it was a protest? Why were requests for security denied? If the president told people to defend our Ambassador, why didn't it happen? Or did he not make that order? Obama lied Our ambassador and other people died And the media complied
The investigations continue unabated as the accusations and defenses multiply in the aftermath of the murderous attack on our diplomats in Benghazi. But this much we know: American lives, including that of our ambassador to Libya, were lost. Chris Stevens was respected at home and loved in Libya, where he had become a symbol of America's good will and, more important, the ability of this country and the West in general to act in freedom's cause, not just talk about it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 8 hours ago