The energetic and courageous American ambassador had played an important role in Libyans' liberation from the Gadhafi era,...
"This Much we Know: What Happened at Benghazi" That's true. Usually what happens in a field of war is clouded, but here we know most everything about what happened in Benghazi, though some of the attackers may be unknown. We still don't know what happened in DC. Who told Rice to go on TV with the false narrative? Who produced the misleading talking points? Who said it was a protest? Why were requests for security denied? If the president told people to defend our Ambassador, why didn't it happen? Or did he not make that order? Obama lied Our ambassador and other people died And the media complied
The investigations continue unabated as the accusations and defenses multiply in the aftermath of the murderous attack on our diplomats in Benghazi. But this much we know: American lives, including that of our ambassador to Libya, were lost. Chris Stevens was respected at home and loved in Libya, where he had become a symbol of America's good will and, more important, the ability of this country and the West in general to act in freedom's cause, not just talk about it.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 18 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 20 hours ago