In response to:
This guy has posted this for several articles, none having anything to do with the article. He also confuses nepotism with discrimination (though nepotism is a form of discrimination, as is choosing among candidates by examining their background, experience and record). I support Harvard's right to prefer children of alumni (perhaps to get more contributions) but not the Naval Academy which is a government institution.
- July jobs report: 209,000 jobs added, jobless rate 6.2% Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago