Of course, Panetta doesn't want to be grilled about his order. It's lacking in common sense and it is toadying to the feminist officers who yearn to be 3- and 4-star generals based on the feminist dogma of gender interchangeability and on their desire to force men...
Schlafly joins the lame stream media by diverting attention from Benghazi, and allowing Obama, Clinton, Rice and Panetta from being held accountable for their actions regarding Benghazi. It's more than just lies. Why didn't Panetta send in the military to help protect the consolate in Libya? Or did Obama not make the order he claimed he did? Allowing women in the front lines, was just a diversion from getting to the bottom of what happened in DC regarding Benghazi and the people who died as a result.
In a newsworthy act of political cowardice, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta ran through the Pentagon's exit door as he announced he is striking down the 1994 Combat Exclusion Law. His timing means his successor, presumably Chuck Hagel, will inherit the task of defending the order to assign women to front-line military combat.
- Report: Jewish residents being forced to “register” by pro-Russian militants in eastern Ukrainian city Allahpundit 22 minutes ago
- NBC: Isn’t it great to have a multi-billionaire pour money into politics? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- American super-patriot to Putin: Russia doesn’t conduct mass surveillance like the U.S. does, right? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Old recording reveals GOP governor questioned policy, used salty language Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Fox poll: 61% thinks Obama lies on important matters Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Comment registration is now open! Update: Closed Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago