Of course, Panetta doesn't want to be grilled about his order. It's lacking in common sense and it is toadying to the feminist officers who yearn to be 3- and 4-star generals based on the feminist dogma of gender interchangeability and on their desire to force men...
Schlafly joins the lame stream media by diverting attention from Benghazi, and allowing Obama, Clinton, Rice and Panetta from being held accountable for their actions regarding Benghazi. It's more than just lies. Why didn't Panetta send in the military to help protect the consolate in Libya? Or did Obama not make the order he claimed he did? Allowing women in the front lines, was just a diversion from getting to the bottom of what happened in DC regarding Benghazi and the people who died as a result.
In a newsworthy act of political cowardice, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta ran through the Pentagon's exit door as he announced he is striking down the 1994 Combat Exclusion Law. His timing means his successor, presumably Chuck Hagel, will inherit the task of defending the order to assign women to front-line military combat.
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 17 mins ago
- Obama doesn’t want to serve on the Supreme Court, not that anyone asked Noah Rothman 56 mins ago
- The dangers of turning Election Day into Election Month Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The Pentagon is sugarcoating the situation in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Attendees head for the exits as Obama speaks at campaign rally for Maryland Democrat Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New York bans gun ownership for 34,500 citizens without due process Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago