No, that wasn't the interview with Barack Obama alongside Hillary Clinton. It was an interview later in the same show about the drug-enhanced bicyclist Lance Armstrong. That's CBS News for you -- a guy who pedals a bike through France is hammered as if he is the most powerful man in the world, while the...
I disagree IndeePendent. While individual journalists get a salary and prefer to promote Obama rather than doing their jobs, their managers report to the owners of the media corporation who insist on maintaining its profitibility. Given the falling ratings of the MSM (and the ascendance of FOX and the internet) that will translate to falling income. CNN is already shaking up the lineup and you can be sure it's because they're revenue is falling. I quit watching CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and NBC news long ago.
Did you see that hard-hitting report on "60 Minutes" Sunday, the one that charged that one of our nation's most famous leaders and role models is a shameless liar, a ruthless intimidator and even "incinerator" of enemies, a man who operates like the Mafia?
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 51 mins ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 3 hours ago