In response to:
Unions arose because big business was in bed with government. Now unions are in bed with government. The problem is government meddling with our economic freedom, like the freedom to work for compensation that I and my employer agree upon, the freedom to buy/sell from who we want, and the freedom to do so without government interference. Before the 1900s businesses abused workers because they and government prevented any competition for the big businesses. Today, unions are doing the same thing.
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 11 minutes ago
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Chris Matthews: Let’s face it, Democrats are going to lose the Senate Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Pope Francis: One year later Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago