Looks like the unions don't care about their retired members, as they let their pensions be cut significantly. Which makes sense since they no longer contribute to union coffers. So much for unions looking out for their former workers. We can expect retired union members to get more of this as time goes on.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 48 mins ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 4 hours ago