Looks like the unions don't care about their retired members, as they let their pensions be cut significantly. Which makes sense since they no longer contribute to union coffers. So much for unions looking out for their former workers. We can expect retired union members to get more of this as time goes on.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Bloomberg to spend $50 million to “outmuscle” the NRA Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago