Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
Whoa, you need help. See if you can get your prescription switched from pain killers to psychotropics. And enroll in an anger management program. Then when your head is on straight, get an education from somewhere besides MSLSD. US embassies, particularly those in the ME, are attacked all the time no matter who is in the WH. But no president, even Clinton, has tried to stonewall, lie, cover-up, or otherwise whitewash such incidents--UNTIL OBAMA. He simply will not accept responsibility for anything that threatens his grandiose self-image. He's a text book pathological narcissist.
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 3 hours ago