For over a year, we have heard...
I did not vote early because only one polling place for the entire county creates a back up. I usually wait till election day and have never had an issue with long lines. This being a potential high voter turnout, however, my wife asked if it will be a long wait to vote. I said I have been waiting four years.
There’s a very cute Youtube video going around the internet of a little girl named Abigail crying because she’s tired of hearing about the presidential election. I imagine that she’s heard a lot less about it than those of us who are actually of voting age, which just goes to show you that everyone is sick of this presidential campaign. I know I am. Well we're all relieved that today is the day to make your vote count and wait in those long lines to make a difference in our once great nation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- The Democrats’ embarrassing attempt to blame Republican for Ebola collapses Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NFL Week 7 open thread Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago