President Bush 41 epitomized these betrayals when he broke his "read my lips, no new taxes" pledge. He paid the price when he quickly went from high approval ratings as president to someone defeated for reelection by a...
I do not agree with Roberts' interpretation, but he couldn't uphold BarryDontCare wirhout 4 other votes. If He's a traitor, so are they. BTW, those who call Roberts guilty of treason need to reacquaint themselves with the actual meaning of the word, free of heated political rhetoric. This ruling is not the end of things. If you're serious about overturning this, the court left a path via repeal.
Betrayal is hard to take, whether in our personal lives or in the political life of the nation. Yet there are people in Washington -- too often, Republicans -- who start living in the Beltway atmosphere, and start forgetting those hundreds of millions of Americans beyond the Beltway who trusted them to do right by them, to use their wisdom instead of their cleverness.
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 52 minutes ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago