In response to:
Lol. I work in a state where former military employees get affirmative action gravy trains left and right. You know, if you actually got shot at, I mean didn't just camp 100 miles fro m the action but were actually a viable target, I have no problem with that (sure, I know bombs can travel that far via missiles, etc., they can also reach the US in many cases and me!). But the average former retired military guy who is 45 and drawing pensions, well, too bad so sad. Compete on a level playing ground, for govt. contracts or jobs. Or corporate positions. Thanks for your service. Good stuff. But you fight for FREEDOM right? Not for preferences? Just saying . . . .
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago