In response to:
Lol. I work in a state where former military employees get affirmative action gravy trains left and right. You know, if you actually got shot at, I mean didn't just camp 100 miles fro m the action but were actually a viable target, I have no problem with that (sure, I know bombs can travel that far via missiles, etc., they can also reach the US in many cases and me!). But the average former retired military guy who is 45 and drawing pensions, well, too bad so sad. Compete on a level playing ground, for govt. contracts or jobs. Or corporate positions. Thanks for your service. Good stuff. But you fight for FREEDOM right? Not for preferences? Just saying . . . .
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 38 mins ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 4 hours ago