What an interesting concept. The only thing I would add is that the most popular movie stars and producers should also give the chance to the struggling artists and forego their fame for a defined period of time. They should just agree to give the best parts to all the struggling artists and step down for a while.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- House Dems whipping against ObamaCare fix Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago