Benghazi Baloney

momham33 Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 8:47 AM
I fear for our country. It is not just this election but a continuing decline in our ability to distinguish between right and wrong. Bill Clinton was out calling Mitt Romney a liar... http://www.gopusa.com/freshink/2012/11/06/who-wants-a-president-who-will-lie-to-you-asks-bill-clinton/?subscriber=1 what a sad state of affairs. Pray. Pray. Pray. These are dark times.

Time to Temper the Political Discourse

momham33 Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 8:38 AM
She said it was because they were both almost bald and rocked their sweater vests. This is how we should all view other people. Enough with the charges of racism and the other "isms". This president will now be held accountable for the economy HE created AND inherited. It's going to be an interesting 4 years and I pray for our country!

Time to Temper the Political Discourse

momham33 Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 8:38 AM

Time to Temper the Political Discourse

momham33 Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 8:36 AM
I agree that it's time to move past the vitriol of the elections. I think that white people have now been given a pass on racism. We have elected and re-elected a black president and it's time to put the past to bed. Any disagreements I have with this president are based solely on what path I feel this country should take. It has nothing to do with color. My youngest child is a strawberry blonde with light green eyes. As a baby he had little hair and a porcelain complexion. One comment his 5 year old sister made at the time was that he and Devon (an African American child in her K class) could be twins. She had never made that comment about her two brothers, so I asked why.
I don't think there was enough fraud to carry this. I don't think it was even pure stupidity but people wanting "free stuff". It's a heady feeling until you are the one paying the bills... and it will come around to it. I plan on wearing my W - poor Obama if he wins this election who is he going to blame the economy he inherited on? T-shirt ALL week.
I am well under 60. Gloat much? Eventually you will run out of other people's money and then what? He bought the Hispanic vote with an executive order but it doesn't solve the problem. Free education, free health care, free food, free housing, free gas but you are no longer free to make your own decisions about your life. May you live to regret your vote when he comes for you and what you hold dear. (That's not a typo - I hope you are alive to see what happens when we become Greece and you can reap what you have sown.)
I can honor this verdict. I do wonder who President Obama is going to blame for the economy that he inherited this time... who is going to take the fall for Libya... who is going to take the fall when our medical system crashes? It's going to be a wild and interesting ride and I pray that our country survives.

Obama's Biggest Failure as President

momham33 Wrote: Nov 05, 2012 9:36 AM
He did feel that way. Between affirmative action and the Nobel Peace Prize, this man has been given more accolades for fewer accomplishments than any other person that I have ever heard of. It is unfortunate that we have been raising a generation of young people who want a trophy for just showing up but DEVESTATING that we elected a President who feels the same way and is petulant when it is recognized that he has been found wanting.

Mitt’s Closing Argument

momham33 Wrote: Nov 05, 2012 9:17 AM
Akagi021. You suffer from the same disorder as the President... Narcissictic Personality Disorder. Do you think that you/your words are so important that you have to post on EVERY Townhall Columnist? NOBODY wants to go to war. My grandfather and my brother are both Navy Veterans as are many other members of my family. What we want is to be safe. Bush did not lie and obfuscate. He didn't declare war without Congressional approval - Yes, Hilary voted for his war. Get a clue and do some REAL research. You accuse Repubs of only watching FOX. From your postings, the only reason you are on conservative sites is to SPAM. You aren't reading the articles. Some of us watch MSNBC and read the HuffPost to see where the delusional thinking comes from.
I think that quote goes to Rahm Emmanuel.