The mystery surrounding the 9/11 terror attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi continues to deepen. One of the more recent revelations in the ever unfolding story about the attack involves the suspicious departure of General Carter Ham, commander of AFRICOM. Allegations have been made that as the general was mobilizing a rapid response force to come to the aid of the besieged consulate, he was told to stand down. (That siege, as we all know, resulted in the death of America's Libyan ambassador and three others, including two Navy Seals.) According to reports, General Ham told those telling him to...
I fear for our country. It is not just this election but a continuing decline in our ability to distinguish between right and wrong. Bill Clinton was out calling Mitt Romney a liar... http://www.gopusa.com/freshink/2012/11/06/who-wants-a-president-who-will-lie-to-you-asks-bill-clinton/?subscriber=1 what a sad state of affairs. Pray. Pray. Pray. These are dark times.
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 15 minutes ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 55 minutes ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago