Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
As soon as January 7th,2013 i hope that President Romney dismantles the BATFE, TSA,,HHS, and these other departments that have been lying to us and lying to the American people about how they are protecting the employs of the BATFE for whistle blowing of Fast and Furious. Now we have the Administration of president obama,hillary clinton,susan rice, eric holder,joe biden and the entire department of justice. It is beyond me,why would you lie to the citizens of this country over and over again,when we all know that the administration is lying to us. Wake Up America and vote this corrupt administration out of office before they declare war on us.
- ObamaCare subsidies funding abortion coverage: GAO Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago