There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
Unless voter ID is required and all votes checked for accuracy there will never be an honest election. This election was stolen and the fact there is no recourse or process to enforce the integrity of our vote is appalling! We need to pass laws in our country to ensure that our votes are counted and possibly do away with the electoral college. If Romney had won the media would be all over exposing this like butter on pancakes! Unless fraud is prosecuted this is just going to keep happening and the liberal media will keep silent.
- House Oversight e-mails: IRS IG report was originally supposed to be released … last September? Allahpundit 25 minutes ago
- Video: Lerner takes the Fifth — or did she? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NYT: Say, this attack on Fox News is certainly concerning Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Kabuki: Dems yank phony amendment on gay spouses at last minute to help push Gang of Eight bill through committee Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Is Kathryn Ruemmler the next one under the bus? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Weiner polls second in mayoral race as campaign expands Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago