There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
Unless voter ID is required and all votes checked for accuracy there will never be an honest election. This election was stolen and the fact there is no recourse or process to enforce the integrity of our vote is appalling! We need to pass laws in our country to ensure that our votes are counted and possibly do away with the electoral college. If Romney had won the media would be all over exposing this like butter on pancakes! Unless fraud is prosecuted this is just going to keep happening and the liberal media will keep silent.
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Josh Earnest: Ignore Obama’s military critics because they served under Bush Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 3 hours ago