"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?" Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked the Senate Foreign Relations Committee at a hearing on the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya, which left U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty dead. "It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent...
The major problem 'we Americans' have is that the majority of our citizens are totally ignorant. Anyone slavering over BO has not taken the time to look into his background or understand that he cannot say anything that isn't a lie. Every speech, he looks down his arrogant nose at his subjects and lies. He is totally supported by others of his ilk and the corrupt press. When will citizens become educated? At this rate, when Hades freezes over. Democrats make no sense and they are certainly not averse to spreading lies.
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 44 mins ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 4 hours ago