"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?" Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked the Senate Foreign Relations Committee at a hearing on the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya, which left U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty dead. "It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent...
The major problem 'we Americans' have is that the majority of our citizens are totally ignorant. Anyone slavering over BO has not taken the time to look into his background or understand that he cannot say anything that isn't a lie. Every speech, he looks down his arrogant nose at his subjects and lies. He is totally supported by others of his ilk and the corrupt press. When will citizens become educated? At this rate, when Hades freezes over. Democrats make no sense and they are certainly not averse to spreading lies.
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 10 mins ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago