Have We Lost America? Hell No!

mollymmo Wrote: Mar 25, 2013 1:43 PM
BO stole the election and the ignorant are rampant in the U.S. Thus, we continue to see the despicable BO on a daily basis.
Deference to the prez. ?! He's a liar as are many of his cronies. He deserves NO respect and needs to be kicked out !
The way things are going in the U.S. makes me sick. The corruption of the government has hit a new high. Despicable nut-cases rule us and nothing is being done about it. Keep our educational system this abominable, and the U.S. will fold because there is no hope for a better future. I am glad that I have no grandchildren to see how lies are treated as the norm and lazy stupid people continue to take from the citizens who actually work via the government.
Chicago criminals 2013 style. These weasels don't give a rats backside about anyone; they need to be arrested along with assorted other government criminals. However, the U.S. has become so degraded that it's no better than the Wild West. Of course even then, there was the law to contend with unlike today.

Much Hope in Pope

mollymmo Wrote: Mar 16, 2013 4:36 PM
Gay marriage is a perversion, period ! America is really sick if you think this is normal. What I have a problem with is the audacity of being outspoken as though this is normal. How are you supposed to bring up children with this kind of lifestyle touted as normal? Marriage was never meant between homosexuals or lesbians. Fine, give them some legal rights and just shut-up ! UGH ! No one else is going to tell me to be 'politically correct'; I am sick of it.

'No Holds Barred' Obama Questions?

mollymmo Wrote: Mar 15, 2013 9:09 AM
Criminals, all of them, working in the background; they are still there protecting the biggest criminal of all, BO himself.

Frack to the Future

mollymmo Wrote: Mar 13, 2013 9:48 AM
Sick of this topic; the stupidity of politicians is beyond belief. The who-cares hollywood types should all set fire to their mansions, and move to caves, period. America should become energy independent, not be dependent on the middle-east countries who hate us. This is stupidity of the highest order. Oh, and slam our borders shut, get to work again and support ourselves, to hell with our enemies. I know it's not this simple, but I am fed up with the stupids controlling us.
BO, petty, mean, nasty, ludicrous, inept, he's got it all.

Is Obama Down For the Count?

mollymmo Wrote: Mar 11, 2013 11:44 AM
Somehow he stole the election. Please, don't let me believe there are a preponderance of ignoramuses in our country !
I no longer think any of it is a laughing matter!

Obama's Game Playing Is Wearing Thin

mollymmo Wrote: Feb 27, 2013 10:00 AM
Yes, I have the mute button handy and I can't even look at him.... Dr. Carson, I hope we see much more of but fear his involvement with politicians would be very difficult; the doctor, an amazing person, BO, filth.