Excellent point.

Glib 'Happy Talk'

Mokki Wrote: Feb 18, 2015 8:01 PM
.... a couple of bad decision on Hitler's parts, and the fervent prayers of those who love Jesus and love liberty.

Glib 'Happy Talk'

Mokki Wrote: Feb 18, 2015 8:00 PM
Yes, the fact that the Middle East is on fire is Obama's fault. It is due to his policies there, and in Libya. And I do not believe it was unintentional. I think Obama's failure to lead the way that he ought to lead is not so much because he doesn't want to be blamed, but instead is deliberate: He doesn't want the U.S. to be the leader of the world, he wants us to be an also-ran underdog, and he is trying to make us so. He has severely damaged our relationships with our allies.

Glib 'Happy Talk'

Mokki Wrote: Feb 18, 2015 7:55 PM
Yep.

Shame

Mokki Wrote: Feb 18, 2015 12:13 PM
Sorry for the double post. Slow response time at Townhall.

Shame

Mokki Wrote: Feb 18, 2015 12:12 PM
My family also never owned slaves, and indeed, as Christians opposed slavery and fought to free them. I am fed up with being made to feel guilty for something that neither I nor my ancestors ever did..

Shame

Mokki Wrote: Feb 18, 2015 12:12 PM
Me, too, ejones.
Unbelievable that you're advocating trying duly elected American citizen officials whose viewpoint you disagree with for treason, and executing them. Unbelievable. Citizens of the United States of America have a right and a duty to demand that their government uphold its laws, secure its border and deport anyone who is here illegally. Your attitude and comments demonstrate why the border needs to be secured and people here illegally need to be deported. Anyone who doesn't love this country, its Constitution and want to abide by its laws should leave it. They should not have any say in deciding its future.
Thank God the federal judge ruled this way. I think your comment is appalling, Jose. It isn't the judge's actions that are treasonous, it may well be Obama's.
So very true, Chasaiz.