My Mistakes About 2016 Presidential Race

Mokki Wrote: Jan 30, 2015 1:57 PM
I agree, Darby. I voted "Yes," but the option for what I really wanted was not available. Repeal it, but for the love of God, don't replace it! We don't need another federal education mandate.

Abortion Protesters Don't Count?

Mokki Wrote: Jan 28, 2015 3:23 PM
Also demonstrably true.

Abortion Protesters Don't Count?

Mokki Wrote: Jan 28, 2015 3:22 PM
That is, if what is actually happening goes against the left's narrative.

Abortion Protesters Don't Count?

Mokki Wrote: Jan 28, 2015 3:21 PM
Once again, you're correct. I ran a large photo of a local tea party rally at our county courthouse on April 15 a couple of years ago, and got at least one hateful letter to the editor from some local arrogant leftist progressive castigating me for demonstrating "poor news judgment." That was back when the left was trying to convince everyone that the tea party was dying. There were at least 100 people at this rally, and I live in a small town. It was definitely newsworthy. But the left actively tries to silence anyone who reports what is really happening.

Abortion Protesters Don't Count?

Mokki Wrote: Jan 28, 2015 3:14 PM
What can I say, Brent, but of course, you're right. For what it is worth, I ran two photos across four columns of on A3 of the March for Life, showing the crowds and making sure the signs they were carrying were legible, and the story about the abortion bill votes in Congress. Certainly didn't suggest it for Page One, however.
Well said.
One would almost say he was hoping they'd catch it, come back and spread it to their families, doing further damage to America and, if an epidemic became severe enough, giving him an excuse to declare martial law.
Yes. Liberals actually despise America and don't comprehend why decent people might need to fight a war. If these foolish people had had their way back during World War II, we'd all be speaking German and Japanese, and there wouldn't be any Jews left in the world. And millions of other innocent people would still also have been dead.

This Is “Forward”?

Mokki Wrote: Jan 27, 2015 6:57 PM
Well said.

Random Thoughts

Mokki Wrote: Jan 27, 2015 6:42 PM
It is interesting to me that virtually every story I have seen emphasizes the Americans who don't vaccinate their children. I have wondered if this measles outbreak was just as likely to have been caused by the federal government and Obama administration's refusal to protect our borders and the influx of young illegal immigrants who come from nations where people don't necessarily vaccinate their children.

Poll: Obama Approval Hits 50 Percent

Mokki Wrote: Jan 27, 2015 6:31 PM
I have a hard time believing that 50 percent of Americans approve of Obama. I always really wonder about these polls. And I note that no one ever calls me to ask what I think.