Obama vs. Us

Mokki Wrote: Nov 19, 2014 9:23 PM
It seems quite clear to me that Obama does hate this country. And, after swearing to uphold the U.S. Constitution and the laws of the land when he took his oath of office twice, he has signally failed to do that.

Obama vs. Us

Mokki Wrote: Nov 19, 2014 9:21 PM
I agree that he is a very dangerous man, and I very much hope and pray that now, with Republican majorities in both houses of Congress, McConnel and Boehner will for sure stand up to Obama.

Racial Quota Punishment

Mokki Wrote: Nov 18, 2014 2:59 PM
I love your teacher's response. She must have seen your potential, Dr. Sowell.
Well said.

How Democrats Defeated Themselves

Mokki Wrote: Nov 17, 2014 3:17 PM
True.

How Democrats Defeated Themselves

Mokki Wrote: Nov 17, 2014 3:15 PM

How Democrats Defeated Themselves

Mokki Wrote: Nov 17, 2014 3:14 PM
Very well said, both of you.

How Democrats Defeated Themselves

Mokki Wrote: Nov 17, 2014 3:13 PM
I agree. The Democrats have changed. They are now extremely far left, and against pretty much everything traditional blue collar families and workers support.

How Democrats Defeated Themselves

Mokki Wrote: Nov 17, 2014 3:12 PM
I think you're right. In my memory, this hatred, envy and division has actually been part of the Democrat Party's talking points, aided and abetted by the MSM, for at least 25 years now. It is fascinating that, for some reason, for this midterm election, more people woke up, finally noticed this, and voted against it. But I would have to say that also, the reality is that, despite what fudged Labor Department stats say, ordinary people notice that the U.S. economy hasn't really improved as much as the federal government claims, and that increased taxes and Democrat's policies are keeping it from fully recovering.
Very well said, Jeff. It isn't that most Americans are stupid, it is that too many of us have been indoctrinated into leftist/progressive orthodoxy, are ill-informed and have not developed the critical thinking skills needed to make truly informed choices. And it is not just educators who are indoctrinating Americans, it is also the news and entertainment media and government bureaucrats, and quasi political organizations that lean left.

Abortion and Human Trafficking

Mokki Wrote: Nov 17, 2014 12:29 PM
It doesn't matter if it is also a political decision, it is first and foremost a spiritual/moral decision.