Hillary is definitely not what this country needs. I favor Scott Walker.
I love John Ransom. He is not remotely an instigator of hate. I enjoy reading his replies to people who don't seem to really understand what they're actually talking about.

Progressivism Kills

Mokki Wrote: Dec 26, 2014 5:36 PM
Stop with the anti-women propaganda.

Progressivism Kills

Mokki Wrote: Dec 26, 2014 5:35 PM
I agree with you. They really don't get that they're not mainstream at all, and that they are incredibly biased. After all, they don't really know anyone who doesn't think like them, or at least they aren't friends with them, because they consider them right-wing extremists. And they don't really know what those they label right-wing extremists think or believe, or why they hold those beliefs.

Progressivism Kills

Mokki Wrote: Dec 26, 2014 5:26 PM
Democrats are actually no friend to any of us. The beliefs, tactics and policies they espouse do wreak havoc and do great harm to individuals, marriages, families, men, women, children, the unborn, the elderly, the ill, people struggling with mental health issues, people just trying to support themselves and their families, the men and women who fight crime, fight fire, work to save lives and heal people and protect us against foreign and domestic enemies. Leftists and progressives, who own the Democrat Party are, in many respect, both foreign and domestic enemies.

Democrats Can't Be Dad

Mokki Wrote: Dec 26, 2014 4:07 PM
... maybe women's votes are NOT why he is president today.

Democrats Can't Be Dad

Mokki Wrote: Dec 26, 2014 4:07 PM
Women are not solely responsible for the election of Barack Obama. For heaven's sake, I am a woman, my sisters are women, my friends (I have a lot of them) and are women and none of us voted for him! If I know so many women who did not vote for Barack Obama, maybe women's votes are why he is president today.

Cultural Winner and Losers, 2014

Mokki Wrote: Dec 26, 2014 3:56 PM
No, there definitely has been a war on Christmas. For decades.

Cultural Winner and Losers, 2014

Mokki Wrote: Dec 26, 2014 3:53 PM
Yes, but Francis is wrong if he thinks that it is government's duty to take care of them. The one thing for sure that government can do is stop making it excessively expensive for businesses to employ them ... see ObamaCare. I like Pope Francis, but I am not sure that I trust him yet. He has said things that make it difficult for me to tell whether the media has spun them as leftist, or whether they actually are leftist. He does sound as though he's willing to make some accommodations to the gay agenda, even though he hasn't changed church doctrine ... yet. I hope he doesn't.

All Life Matters: Jahi McMath's Journey

Mokki Wrote: Dec 24, 2014 4:10 PM
That is why Jesus, who existed with the Father as the Word of God before He was born, "became flesh and dwelt among us." He took on a human body and fully and forever paid the price for our sins, so that we could be "born again." And what that means is that, those who believe in Him and receive Him into our hearts are "born again." Our spirits are made alive with the very life of God, as God intended. That's the gospel in a nutshell, and anyone can receive Jesus and be born again. All they have to do is to ask Him. Bless you, eric. I hope you have a very merry Christmas.