Hostility to Tradition

Mokki Wrote: 11 hours ago (5:17 PM)
So tired of the "xenophobia" claim, made about a lot of issues. This is another word, the use of which immediately shuts down discussion. The Bible and Jesus did NOT forbid divorced people to remarry. It gave conditions for divorce and remarriage. Jesus didn't specifically condemn gay marriage because He didn't need to. Gay sex was already condemned, and in regard to gay "marriage," there was no such thing, there never has been any such thing until judges started overturning longstanding tradition and laws. Jesus Himself defined marriage as between one man and one woman, even though some individuals and some cultures, as recorded in the Bible, practiced polygamy. But the fact that some people and cultures allowed polygamy never meant that it was what God had designed marriage to be. Florists and bakers who refuse to provide services for homosexual unions because of their own religious beliefs are merely following their consciences and their religious beliefs. They are not "discriminating" against anyone. The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution clearly protects their right, in the United States of America, to do so. No secondary law is necessary ... the right and even obligation to live and to conduct their businesses according to their faith was granted by God, not by the government. It is enshrined in and protected by the U.S. Constitution. Period.

Hostility to Tradition

Mokki Wrote: 14 hours ago (2:33 PM)
Excellent point.

Hostility to Tradition

Mokki Wrote: 14 hours ago (2:32 PM)
I agree.

Obama's Narcissistic Dissing of Israel

Mokki Wrote: 14 hours ago (2:20 PM)
Well, maybe not necessarily a Muslim nation, although I am not sure he isn't, but definitely working to fundamentally transform the U.S.A. into something that neither or forebears nor the ordinary American really wants. He simply lied about his actual intentions, but all his actions make them patently obvious.

Obama's Narcissistic Dissing of Israel

Mokki Wrote: 14 hours ago (2:17 PM)
He also seems to actively sympathize with Muslims and actually works with them against the best interests of the U.S.

My Mistakes About 2016 Presidential Race

Mokki Wrote: 15 hours ago (2:08 PM)
I think it was classy for Romney to pull out of the race. Glad he did it. Now if only Bush and Christie will also decide not to run, the MSM won't be able to pick the GOP's candidate by lying about who the front runner is this election cycle.

My Mistakes About 2016 Presidential Race

Mokki Wrote: 15 hours ago (2:03 PM)
My point is, of course, that it was the MSM, through misinformation and propaganda, that picked the GOP candidate, by lying about it.

My Mistakes About 2016 Presidential Race

Mokki Wrote: 15 hours ago (2:02 PM)
Last election I watched as Santorum picked up speed and was actually the GOP frontrunner, in regard to how many state primaries he had won ... but the MSM ignored him and kept on calling Romney the GOP frontrunner until finally the low information voter believed that he was!

My Mistakes About 2016 Presidential Race

Mokki Wrote: 15 hours ago (1:59 PM)
I agree. Cruz unjustly gets a bad rap for that action.

My Mistakes About 2016 Presidential Race

Mokki Wrote: 15 hours ago (1:57 PM)
I agree, Darby. I voted "Yes," but the option for what I really wanted was not available. Repeal it, but for the love of God, don't replace it! We don't need another federal education mandate.