Yep.
Amen.

Ferguson, the 'Local Crime Story'

Mokki Wrote: 4 hours ago (5:00 PM)
Yes, I pretty much agree with you, gungy. People who work in the news media, as I do, overwhelmingly vote a Democratic ticket and support the leftist/progressive/Democrat agenda. There are a few conservatives who work in the MSM, and they do what they can, but often the kind of thing that happened to Atkisson happens to them and to their stories. I have a friend who was fired a few years back from a major newspaper because she was a pro-life Christian. The newspaper that fired her then worked, for years, behind her back, to make sure that no other newspaper would hire her, and it took her a very long time to find another newspaper job.

Ferguson, the 'Local Crime Story'

Mokki Wrote: 4 hours ago (4:58 PM)
Jacob, from what you've written, it doesn't sound like you paid much attention to the actual forensic evidence, or the testimony of the witnesses, many of them African American, who corroborated the police officer's story. Officer Wilson didn't deserve to be indicted.
I think you may be correct. It was wiser and safer to board up your business and stay away from it.

What Obama's Ferguson Sermon Left Out

Mokki Wrote: Nov 26, 2014 11:56 AM
Don't forget that there are very bad people on the ground deliberately stirring the pot, trying to create chaos and division and anarchy. I assume that they are anarchists — I saw at least one Guy Fawkes mask in the mix —, but this aspect of this kind of situation gets no news coverage at all.

What Obama's Ferguson Sermon Left Out

Mokki Wrote: Nov 26, 2014 11:53 AM
It certainly appears that way.

What Obama's Ferguson Sermon Left Out