This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a "right-to-work" state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with...
In response to:
I hope the thug that punched Crowder takes him up on his offer, and meets him in a legal WWE fight. He will donate the profits to the union of his choice if he loses, but if he wins, Steve gets to donate the profits to a charity of his choice. I'm not a WWE fan. but I would pay to see that.
Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Ryan and Murray announce budget deal Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Alan Grayson scammed out of millions…for the second time Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Doom: Obama’s approval hits new low, congressional Dems in trouble in new Quinnipiac poll Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Big Wind wins protection from eagle-death prosecutions, but the production tax credit is still up in the air Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Hot topic in jihadi circles: Is sodomy okay if it’s designed to make space for a bomb? Allahpundit 10 hours ago