A Culture War or a War Against Christ?

Moe54 Wrote: Jan 06, 2013 8:33 AM
He don't know, either. He posted the exact same BS on Charles Paynes article Copy and paste is too convenient, if you can't think for yourself.

12 Liberal Pledges for the New Year

Moe54 Wrote: Dec 31, 2012 9:07 AM
I agree, Kirk.
I hope the thug that punched Crowder takes him up on his offer, and meets him in a legal WWE fight. He will donate the profits to the union of his choice if he loses, but if he wins, Steve gets to donate the profits to a charity of his choice. I'm not a WWE fan. but I would pay to see that.

My Thoughts on the Election

Moe54 Wrote: Nov 11, 2012 10:29 AM
Dr. Youssef, I really look forward to your daily radio broadcasts, and your columns. You give me courage to look to God for strength. Keep up your work for our Lord.

My Thoughts on the Election

Moe54 Wrote: Nov 11, 2012 10:24 AM
No, you don't have 400 yrs. You have eternity.
Another case of Big Brother (government) telling us what is good for us. This is another sign of the ending of the age, and the coming reign of Christ on this earth. Are we as Christians ready for this?

Got Racism?

Moe54 Wrote: Oct 11, 2012 9:43 AM
No, if any other Pres. had done what this one has done, they would have been shot for treason.
Charles. At the risk of losing my racist label, I would sure hope that a Pres. Romney would find a seat for you in his cabinet. With a mind like yours, you would be an asset to any Presidential administration. Congratulations on the new Grand baby. Another blessing from God.
Some of our clergy are not going to speak out on this matter. It is up to us to get the word out. Not all clergy is this way, but too many of them are.
Mark, I do agree that we need to get in a right relationship with God through Jesus Christ, but it doesn't stop there. We also need to get active in the political process, and ask Gods guidance to do what is glorifying to Him. Then act on it, and inform others. He would expect that from us.

Rowdy Cluckers: The Chick-fil-A Rebellion

Moe54 Wrote: Aug 05, 2012 8:35 AM
This is the mind set of the new age, or liberal church. They are universalists. They believe that everyone goes to Heaven when they die, cause Christs death on the cross forgives their sins, and they don't have to repent.