Last week, MSN Money posted a report titled "The richest counties in America." According to the report, residents of those 15 wealthiest counties "have median household incomes that are double the national average." Three of those counties have a median income of more than $100,000. The report goes on to say, "While...
The same can be said about conservatives. Politics is a mess, no matter what party you look at.
President Barack Obama and Wall Street occupiers, along with their allies in the mainstream media and on college campuses, have maintained an ongoing attack on high-income earners, people they call 1 percenters. Listening to their deceitful demagoguery, you would naturally think of them as 99 percenters, but you'd be dead-wrong.
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 43 minutes ago
- Open thread: Obama to deliver statement at 6:45 ET feigning interest in border crisis Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Border crisis update: White House is renovating its bowling alley Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Lois Lerner’s attorney backtracks: Okay, maybe she printed out ‘some’ emails Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Boehner: Yes, our lawsuit against Obama might include immigration Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Andrea Mitchell’s crisis of confidence in Obama Noah Rothman 4 hours ago