In 2008, a perfect storm developed for Barack Obama: an economic crisis, which was effectively, though unfairly, blamed on Republicans; war fatigue, which had been stoked by six years of Democratic anti-Bush propaganda; a messianic illusion personified in Obama, who was promising incomprehensibly wonderful yet undefined change and utopian-level bipartisanship; and a Republican opponent who all but forfeited the election to Obama...
You are correct. Think about it - who do you know that voted for McCain will now vote for Obama? None. How many people that voted for Obama will now vote for Romney? Lots. How many people that voted for Obama will now not bother to vote? Lots. How many people in the Democrat Party will stoop to voter fraud? Lots. Best Defense: Vote
I want to give you an updated list of reasons I believe that Mitt Romney will win the election Tuesday. So much information, so much confusion, so much uncertainty. But I don't think it's so complex as it seems.
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago