In 2008, a perfect storm developed for Barack Obama: an economic crisis, which was effectively, though unfairly, blamed on Republicans; war fatigue, which had been stoked by six years of Democratic anti-Bush propaganda; a messianic illusion personified in Obama, who was promising incomprehensibly wonderful yet undefined change and utopian-level bipartisanship; and a Republican opponent who all but forfeited the election to Obama...
You are correct. Think about it - who do you know that voted for McCain will now vote for Obama? None. How many people that voted for Obama will now vote for Romney? Lots. How many people that voted for Obama will now not bother to vote? Lots. How many people in the Democrat Party will stoop to voter fraud? Lots. Best Defense: Vote
I want to give you an updated list of reasons I believe that Mitt Romney will win the election Tuesday. So much information, so much confusion, so much uncertainty. But I don't think it's so complex as it seems.
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago