Retired Adm. Mike Mullen stuck to that rule when he rolled out an independent review, led by former Ambassador Thomas Pickering, on the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. special mission in Benghazi, Libya, that led to the murder of four Americans -- Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty. "The attacks in Benghazi were security related," Mullen said, "and responsibility for the loss of life, the injuries and damage to U.S. facilities, rests completely and solely with the terrorists...
Not discrimination Stupid, just good business. No loaning money to people who can't or won't repay it. Most of your "less fortunate" make bad decisions. Just look around you. Has no racism intent. You idiots have worn that word out. Let it go.
When terrorists attack Americans, Washington should always follow this simple rule: Blame the terrorists first.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 11 hours ago