As the presidential campaign heads into its final weeks, the survey of voters in 12 crucial swing states finds female voters much more engaged in the election and increasingly concerned about the deficit and debt issues that favor Romney. The Republican nominee now ties the president among women who are likely voters, 48%-48%, while he leads by 12 points among men …“In every poll, we’ve seen...
Heh, the posters on KOS are going nuts over this, particularly over the daily breakdown (this is a three day average), showing a Romney momentum: Friday (38%) Obama 47, Romney 49 Saturday (39%) Obama 49, Romney 47 Sunday (24%) Obama 43, Romney 55
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 14 mins ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 55 mins ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 3 hours ago