Well, that's actually too bad. Because every time one of those creepy Hollywodsters comes out in support of a left wing loser of a candidate that is worth few hundred thousands votes for the other guy. And you know, when the chips are down, the bastards are going to vote for Obuma, assuming they won't be passed out on coke.
Remember 2008, when Hollywood just couldn't get enough of Barack Obama? In one of those small but revealing signs, let's just say that after four years of "hope and change," the entertainment community's enthusiasm for Obama has become somewhat, ahem, muted. Exhibit A is, of course, Oprah Winfrey.
But likewise, Barbra Streisand won't sing at his LA fundraiser. And Jessica Alba -- whose support in 2008 was so rabid that
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago