Let's begin with the unpopularity, then move on to the substantive issues. Sooner or later, the latter will impact the former. A new poll reveals that the same people who re-elected this president by a three-point margin still oppose his signature "accomplishment" by double-digits. Independents remain particularly sour on the law, the worst bits of which are slated for implementation over the next two years. In Jeffrey Anderson's write-up of CNN's poll, he explains why voters didn't unequivocally embrace Obamaism on November 6th (via Mary...
In response to:
"Clearly, voters didn’t think they were ratifying Obamacare when they pulled the lever for Obama. : I've been saying ever since the election that this election was stolen. No one voted for Obama that wanted to get rid of Obamacare. No one voted for Obama that wanted to fix the deficits and get a budget. My daughter who has voted (Republican) for the last four years without any problem was forced to vote a provisional ballot this year because they said she had already voted. Since p-rovisional ballots aren't counted until later, what is the point? Her vote was stolen and Obama won in Ohio. Tell me that this was an isolated incident.....I don't believe it.. It was voter fraud.
- Let’s play ‘What if a GOP’er Said It’ with Harry Reid’s racially insensitive jokes Noah Rothman 47 mins ago
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 4 hours ago