Let's begin with the unpopularity, then move on to the substantive issues. Sooner or later, the latter will impact the former. A new poll reveals that the same people who re-elected this president by a three-point margin still oppose his signature "accomplishment" by double-digits. Independents remain particularly sour on the law, the worst bits of which are slated for implementation over the next two years. In Jeffrey Anderson's write-up of CNN's poll, he explains why voters didn't unequivocally embrace Obamaism on November 6th (via Mary...
In response to:
"Clearly, voters didn’t think they were ratifying Obamacare when they pulled the lever for Obama. : I've been saying ever since the election that this election was stolen. No one voted for Obama that wanted to get rid of Obamacare. No one voted for Obama that wanted to fix the deficits and get a budget. My daughter who has voted (Republican) for the last four years without any problem was forced to vote a provisional ballot this year because they said she had already voted. Since p-rovisional ballots aren't counted until later, what is the point? Her vote was stolen and Obama won in Ohio. Tell me that this was an isolated incident.....I don't believe it.. It was voter fraud.
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 34 mins ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago