Let's begin with the unpopularity, then move on to the substantive issues. Sooner or later, the latter will impact the former. A new poll reveals that the same people who re-elected this president by a three-point margin still oppose his signature "accomplishment" by double-digits. Independents remain particularly sour on the law, the worst bits of which are slated for implementation over the next two years. In Jeffrey Anderson's write-up of CNN's poll, he explains why voters didn't unequivocally embrace Obamaism on November 6th (via Mary...
In response to:
"Clearly, voters didn’t think they were ratifying Obamacare when they pulled the lever for Obama. : I've been saying ever since the election that this election was stolen. No one voted for Obama that wanted to get rid of Obamacare. No one voted for Obama that wanted to fix the deficits and get a budget. My daughter who has voted (Republican) for the last four years without any problem was forced to vote a provisional ballot this year because they said she had already voted. Since p-rovisional ballots aren't counted until later, what is the point? Her vote was stolen and Obama won in Ohio. Tell me that this was an isolated incident.....I don't believe it.. It was voter fraud.
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 39 minutes ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago