Let's begin with the unpopularity, then move on to the substantive issues. Sooner or later, the latter will impact the former. A new poll reveals that the same people who re-elected this president by a three-point margin still oppose his signature "accomplishment" by double-digits. Independents remain particularly sour on the law, the worst bits of which are slated for implementation over the next two years. In Jeffrey Anderson's write-up of CNN's poll, he explains why voters didn't unequivocally embrace Obamaism on November 6th (via Mary...
In response to:
"Clearly, voters didn’t think they were ratifying Obamacare when they pulled the lever for Obama. : I've been saying ever since the election that this election was stolen. No one voted for Obama that wanted to get rid of Obamacare. No one voted for Obama that wanted to fix the deficits and get a budget. My daughter who has voted (Republican) for the last four years without any problem was forced to vote a provisional ballot this year because they said she had already voted. Since p-rovisional ballots aren't counted until later, what is the point? Her vote was stolen and Obama won in Ohio. Tell me that this was an isolated incident.....I don't believe it.. It was voter fraud.
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 46 mins ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Wendy Davis: Would Greg Abbott, who, by the way, is in an interracial marriage, defend a ban on interracial marriage? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 4 hours ago