In response to:

Why Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker Will Win Big on Tuesday

moc23 Wrote: Jun 04, 2012 12:48 PM
Your'e article explains WHY the Governor should win big, not that he will. And that is the most depressing thing about our country right now. We are going down in flames and too many of us just don't see it. Walker may win tomorrow, but unless he does win big, I'll be happy for the win, but extremely worried about our future.
geotay Wrote: Jun 04, 2012 2:41 PM
You are right about the WHY. But we'll have to see how much fraud will be involved. There has already been some fraud in the early-voting. And a judge has ruled that voter-ID is not required. ACORN may not make the news much lately - no surprise, there - but they are not dead.
Raven7 Wrote: Jun 04, 2012 5:27 PM
"ACORN . . . they are not dead." And even if they were, they'd still get to vote several times.
justperhaps45 Wrote: Jun 04, 2012 6:14 PM
Once on the rolls, forever on the rolls. It's a form of immortality.
ACinNC Wrote: Jun 04, 2012 1:28 PM
Ditto. I hope Walker wins big tomorrow. Personally, I'm more than just worried about our future. How will the 53% of American workers who pay taxes pry the other 47% away from the gov't trough? Will DC politicians ever muster the political will to take on gov't union salaries and pensions (let alone actually accomplishing that Olympian feat of paring them down).

Sadly, I believe our best days are behind us. That doesn't mean I will lie down and give up. Just that I think we've passed the tipping point.

Unions will lose big and GOP Governor Scott Walker will win big this Tuesday in Wisconsin. Here’s why.

Government employee unions are a real threat to national security, far worse than the unproven fraud called global warming. Government employee pensions threaten our children’s future. They will destroy the American Dream and wipe away our quality of life. America is doomed to follow Europe off the cliff, if we don’t dramatically reform public pensions…today.

Here in my hometown of Las Vegas, we have some of the most clueless, delusional union members in the country. A recent Letter to the Editor to the...