Angelo Codevilla has spent more than his share of time as a sojourner among America’s ruling class. He was a key part of the Reagan transition and point-man in the Gipper’s efforts to transform both the foreign and the intelligence services. Then later he served as a professor of International Relations at prestigious Boston University. From this vantage point, Codevilla was able to get a close look not only at the international relations elite, but at the entire American ruling class, from which the former are overwhelmingly drawn. I had the honor of sitting across a Skype line with...
Wow-gr8 article, very heady, had to pay attention. So, now what do we do? Will the "horse" ever behave again? Not bloody likely in my life-time. Good luck kids! I'm moving to Russia.
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 17 mins ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 56 mins ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago