Over the last few months, it has been absolutely stunning to see Mitt Romney, of all people, portrayed as some sort of greedy, ruthless, unfeeling corporate raider who plows over everyone who gets in his way so he can make a few dollars more. Of all the criticisms you could aim at Mitt Romney, there is none that has less validity than that one. In fact, the vast majority of people who read this column -- whether they're liberal, conservative, or moderate -- probably don't personally know a single person who has proven to be more generous and compassionate than...
Must you use profanity? Don't you have a better vocabulary?
- Cover Oregon’s chief tech official resigns; site has signed up exactly zero people Erika Johnsen 34 minutes ago
- Video: Obama is the Loser of the Year, says … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Man to survey smoking ruins of his credibility in year-end press conference Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson & the Week in Review Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Yet another reason to get rid of the Renewable Fuel Standard: So much fraud. Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- WaPo: WH justification of NSA surveillance programs “unraveling” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago