Just days after the Turner Broadcasting System CEO claimed that CNN "is a serious news network," it aired a childish report on "Anderson Cooper 360" about convicted murderer Amanda Knox, which appears to have been written by Amanda's parents. Next up: "The Charles Manson story, reported by Squeaky Fromme."
Amanda, you may recall, was charged, along with her Italian boyfriend and another of her acquaintances, of sexually assaulting and murdering her English roommate, Meredith Kercher, in Perugia, Italy, in 2007. Amanda and her boyfriend, Raffaele Sollecito, were convicted, the convictions reversed and then the reversal...
reasonable doubt is what you have if you read the so called "confession". It is no confession. injusticeinperugia.com has info on coerced confessions. And that wasn't the correct knife. It didn't have Meredith's blood on it, it had Amanda's DNA from cooking with it and the DNA of starch. She also had no motive. If someone knows someone who has had a crime (in this case a horrific crime) against them it does not make them guilty. That is not logical. Do you believe in innocence until proven guilty?
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago