1) 99% of the...
Hillary Clinton's campaign would like to have a word with you. Fact is, if Barrack Obama wasn't a black man he's never have made it into the nomination process, let alone won the nomination as the designated "Not Bush."
No matter how unfairly you're treated specifically because you're a white male, a Christian, a conservative, or a Republican, very few people are going to accept the idea that you're a victim. That may be unfair, but on the whole, it's a good thing. America is already awash in people who falsely believe they're victims and it's not a pretty sight to see: the blaming, the whining, the mediocrity, the sea of jackasses who believe their horrific behavior is justified because they're "victims." It’s time they learned that they’re not victims in any real sense.
- House Oversight e-mails: IRS IG report was originally supposed to be released … last September? Allahpundit 25 minutes ago
- Video: Lerner takes the Fifth — or did she? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NYT: Say, this attack on Fox News is certainly concerning Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Kabuki: Dems yank phony amendment on gay spouses at last minute to help push Gang of Eight bill through committee Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Is Kathryn Ruemmler the next one under the bus? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Weiner polls second in mayoral race as campaign expands Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago