In response to:
It's about time this is stated. No Legislature can be bound to spend money by a predecessor Legislature; or at least that was the idea. Now courts come long, or the executive comes along and says money has to be spent. The Legislature(s) seem now to have the least say of all.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Drone footage shows damage Greenpeace did to Nazca Lines Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- So, about Obama’s decision to exclude men from asking questions at his presser… Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Obama: No quick end to the Cuba embargo Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- What on earth is Rand Paul thinking in taking Obama’s side against Rubio on Cuba? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- TEMS Special: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show! Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago