Will Obamacare Cost You Your Job?

MLNJ Wrote: Jul 26, 2014 8:20 AM
"Economists are increasingly focusing on ... ObamaCare." Maybe that was its real purpose? I.e. to throw sand in the gears of our economy. Maybe the real purpose of importing Central American waifs is to dilute our formerly Eurocentric culture. Maybe our President isn't really an American.
Anyone else remember "Bust the Highway Trust"? I'm pretty sure "they" did, which is to say "they" spent the money on other stuff.

Muslims Attack Jews in Paris Synagogue

MLNJ Wrote: Jul 19, 2014 5:55 PM
Too bad someone armed inside the synagogue didn't blow away some of the Muslim scum.
It sleeps with the fishes.
She defended more than one?

Who Will Stop Obama?

MLNJ Wrote: Jun 05, 2014 8:39 PM
Third possibility: Probability really. Bammy, Soldier Boy, and the Gitmo Guys are all playing for the same team.
Disagree. There are some honest liberals. If the only information they have comes from CBS News and the New York Times, then perhaps their beliefs are not entirely unreasonable. When they find that this information isn't all there is to know and that some of it is outright false, their eyes can be opened.

There Is A Good Case For Reparations

MLNJ Wrote: Jun 01, 2014 9:46 PM
Believe me Pal, it's a good bet that I have a lot more "education" than you. I notice too that you didn't contradict anything I wrote which might be because you're not playing with a full deck. And just so you know, I've never lived south of Long Island, NY. But I did learn that I learned in High School about the War of Northern Aggression wasn't all there was to learn.

There Is A Good Case For Reparations

MLNJ Wrote: Jun 01, 2014 10:40 AM
Slavery was only so "horrible" because the North needed a justification for the war. Southern slavery was hardly the worst of all possible human conditions. Uncle Tom's Cabin notwithstanding, Southern slaves were cared for when they were young and when they were old. They were fed, clothed, and housed. They had a sabbath day of rest every week, I certainly would rather have been Thomas Jefferson's slave than a coal miner in west Virginia. (In fact ThJ took several of his slaves to France where they instantly became free. SFAIK, none separated themself from Mr. Jefferson.)

The Obama Doctrine

MLNJ Wrote: May 31, 2014 1:53 PM
And yet, he's oblivious to it all.