I wish that the entire two minutes had been spent on the original crime. That is that "Obama" has forged identity documents. As it is the video flits from one crime to another so quickly that few who don't already know would be able to keep track. By now it should be obvious that the strategy is to commit a new crime virtually every week so that there isn't any sort of focus. Was this week's crime the Immigration Order or was it Ferguson or was it some deal with China or some other since the last news report. Everyone understands FRAUD. Until we all focus on it, and avoid the distractions, the lawlessness will continue.
It was written for when "he representatives of the people betray their constituents" according to Alexander Hamilton writing in Federalist #28 long after the British left with their tails between their legs.

Why You Shouldn’t Vote

MLNJ Wrote: Nov 02, 2014 9:03 AM
Got a RINO Congressman like I do in what has always been a safe seat? Vote AGAINST him. And don't vote for some third part candidate. Vote for the Democrat! Close that RINO's vote margin. Scare him! What's the worst that cold happen? Even if this gave unexpected victory to one or two Democrats, it would hardly swing the House to the Dark Side; and the upseters would be very unlikely to win second terms. Sorry Rodney.

Profile, or Die

MLNJ Wrote: Oct 24, 2014 5:30 PM
AMEN !

USPS: Where The Customer Is Always Last

MLNJ Wrote: Sep 22, 2014 8:43 AM
If it were a business the Post Office would be out of business; and it nearly is anyway. Mine closes down at 4:30 PM. G-d forbid I have to pick up some registered mail. I guess evening hours are just too much of an inconvenience for overworked Post Office employees. They can't even leave the box are open beyond 6:PM, or even deign to have it open any time on Sunday. But the neatest touch of all is the sign at the box mail window. (where you go to pick up things to large to fit in the box) It says, "Ring Bell for Attendant." The guy my Post Office has often assigned to this job is deaf.

The Most Important American You May Not Know

MLNJ Wrote: Sep 21, 2014 10:41 AM
I also have Caro's Moses biography ("The Power Broker") on my shelf for years now. I picked it up because I was so impressed by Caro's biography of LBJ (or at least the first volume of it. ("Path to Power"). But I still haven't cracked the Moses biography and I'm less likely to do so now that I have read Roger Stone's "The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ." Stone points out numerous things that Caro omitted (forgot?!) in his LBJ bio which now make it seem much less monumental, IMHO anyway.
Not good fro the British Open.

Obama's Unnecessary, Unpromising War

MLNJ Wrote: Sep 14, 2014 8:48 PM
Not many converts from Islam to Christianity think the "Call to prayer," is one of the prettiest sounds they've ever heard.
Most of the people on the list aren't even conservatives! Drudge? Who cares? Jim Robinson has much more impact on conservatives surfing for news. And Rush is so out in front that he makes Secretariat's Belmont win look like a photo finish. Sarah may be right about everything, but almost no one listens to her which sort of restricts how much influence she might have.

Can Obama Win the Fight Against ISIS?

MLNJ Wrote: Sep 05, 2014 7:37 PM
Anyone who thinks Obama is fighting against ISIS (or ISIL) is just plain naive.