The only problem with this stance is that it contradicts all reports that are coming out of Libya and statements made by Libya's own president. Whether this is out of political expediency or an Obama Administration's inability to get on the same page...
No they have abortions.
Obama Admin Official Contradicts Libyan Accounts of Attack On Sunday, U.S. ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice continued to support the Obama Administration's story that the Libyan attacks on the U.S. consulate in Libya that resulted in the death of an ambassador were the result of spontaneous action by rioters rather than a planned and coordinated attack.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 9 hours ago