An incredulous George Stephanopoulos of ABC subjected Rodman to a grilling more suitable for a corrupt, double-dealing politician: "When you said you love Kim (Jong Un) and think he's awesome, were you aware of his threats to destroy the United States and his regime's horrendous record on human rights? ... Do you think you have a responsibility to ask him about it so that you don't be perceived as sort of propping...
In response to:
Were I "Dear Leader," I'd point to Rodman as an example of an "American."
Former NBA star Dennis Rodman traveled to communist North Korea, a trip financed by a documentary filmmaker. Rodman appeared neither officially nor unofficially as part of the U.S. government.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago