Hillary Gets Knifed in Benghazi Drive By

mkienlen Wrote: Jan 17, 2014 2:14 PM
Hillary has always been a real b!t** Now we can add ......MURDERESS. She and Obama have no soul and are the biggest cowards to leave our people to die? What I can't understand is why have no charges been brought against her & Obama when clearly these two murderers have these four very brave men's blood upon their hands. Is there no justice anymore? America used to be a nation of laws now we have people in the government who believe that they are above the law or they believe that they are a law unto themselves which nothing could be further from the truth.

Udall the Bully: an "Abuse of Power"

mkienlen Wrote: Jan 12, 2014 8:14 AM
Mr. Robert Gates is a tremendously patriotic statesman. I will definitely be sure to look for his book. Barak H.Obama is the WORST president this nation has ever had I'm so glad that someone within his staff has written such and obviously honest book . It is plain to see why mr. Obama is now trying to do damage control.
THIS is the BEST we can do for leadership in our nation? GOD HELP US!! It's time to clean house and clear the garbage out! It is very obvious this "man's brain" has rotted maybe this is the reason for the foul odor coming from Washington?
Leave it to the libturds if they don't like it they want it outlawed for the rest of us. You see in their twisted little minds they are "special" and they should always get their way, doe's this sound like a spoiled little brat? Because this is exactly what the libtards are.
Over the years I have watched our public "education" if you can call it that, fail our children, You know that your child's education is in trouble when BOTH the principal AND teacher tell you that there is no right or wrong way to arrive at the answer when You come in for a conference to discuss methods of helping your child achieve better grades. I have teachers in my family as well and the stories I have heard from them, trust me on this you really don't want to know , yeah they are that AWFUL! when I made the decision to homeschool my son I knew I had to undo everything that the public schools had taught him and teach him to think and reason which wasn't as hard as I originally thought Thank goodness my son had resisted their indoctrination, he is doing great now But I feel badly that a lot of parents are not able to do this for their child What this school district has done gives me new hope that we may be able to turn this around for our children it will take time and patience but our children and grandchildren are worth it.

Is it Finally Over for Obama?

mkienlen Wrote: Dec 13, 2013 8:27 AM
After EVERYTHING this "man" has gotten away with???? SERIOUSLY???? I will believe it when I see him being dragged in handcuffs and shackles from OUR White House, And NOT one moment before! It's not nice to tease the American People like that!!
They will NEVER do anything to her, Holder was held in contempt of congress and he is still attorney general of the DOJ or should I say? the department of Injustice? I have to give to congress they are trying to hold these people accountable even if they caved on funding O don't care. Which btw REALLY make's me angry! But let's just face the facts unless congress is prepared to go in with handcuffs and shackles and arrest these criminals and impeach and bring criminal charges Nothing will come of this! I will say this though! Congress better hurry up and do something because Mr.Obama is very close to dismissing Congress as "irrelevant" and proclaim himself ruler.
And This story is the very reason that after voting Republican for 20 something years I have decided no more voting Republican only Libertarian candidates need apply with this voter. Let's face the facts folks....The republicans and democrats are opposite sides of the coin, they are one and the same don't let them fool you be smarter and leave BOTH republican and democrat, BUT most especially democrat! and vote Libertarian. Then we can set about the work of setting our political house in order and get on with our lives.

American Eagle...Free Game

mkienlen Wrote: Dec 10, 2013 5:01 AM
Mr. Payne......Very good article, loved every bit of it. The Bald Eagle is the symbol of America and deserves better treatment than our federal government currently gives to their species. They are beautiful and awe inspiring to watch.

Gun Confiscation Underway in New York

mkienlen Wrote: Dec 06, 2013 6:41 PM
Amen For me too!

Gun Confiscation Underway in New York

mkienlen Wrote: Dec 06, 2013 6:38 PM
Welcome To USSA. Thank God I don't live in New York! I really can't blame people for leaving New York and moving to my homestate of Virginia! it seems everytime I go out to the stores I run into more people from New York, Now I know why! New Yorkers You are always welcome to Virginia We are an Open Carry/Concealed Permit state!