Coburn details a $27 million U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) program for pottery classes in Morocco. The program, which has a questionable premise in the first place, was doomed due to incompetence and mismanagement....
In response to:
They found 2,000 dead people are still receiving food stamps in New York and Massachusetts. The really sad part is that these 2,000 people are still voting for Obama.
Senator Tom Coburn released the Wastebook 2012 today detailing the 100 most egregious wastes of taxpayer money. The two hundred page report details waste in all manner of federal spending - from multi-billion dollar programs all the way down to a $300 grant to a small-town library for a Star Wars-themed event. It's emblematic of the waste found everywhere in the federal budget.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 10 hours ago