In 2000, a Democratic operative orchestrated an "October surprise" attack on George W. Bush, revealing that 24 years earlier, he'd been arrested for drunk driving. The...
"I am willing to believe that journalists like Gregory are sincere in their desire to play it straight." Why would you be willing to believe that? They have acted as Democrat surrogates and dishonored their profession.
If you want to understand why conservatives have lost faith in the so-called mainstream media, you need to ponder the question: Where is the Benghazi feeding frenzy? Unlike some of my colleagues on the right, I don't think there's a conspiracy at work. Rather, I think journalists tend to act on their instincts (some even brag about this; you could look it up). And, collectively, the mainstream media's instincts run liberal, making groupthink inevitable.
- Gallup poll shows Tea Party supporters the most motivated to vote Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago