I would think someone would tell him the campaigning is over. It is time for him to put up or shut up and go home to Kenya. He got away with doing nothing but putting this country into the worst situation it has ever been in. Now it is time for him to get us out of it and he clearly doesn't have a clue on how to do that. I would think his own party would be getting tired of hearing his whining.
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 8 minutes ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago