I would think someone would tell him the campaigning is over. It is time for him to put up or shut up and go home to Kenya. He got away with doing nothing but putting this country into the worst situation it has ever been in. Now it is time for him to get us out of it and he clearly doesn't have a clue on how to do that. I would think his own party would be getting tired of hearing his whining.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 8 hours ago