I would think someone would tell him the campaigning is over. It is time for him to put up or shut up and go home to Kenya. He got away with doing nothing but putting this country into the worst situation it has ever been in. Now it is time for him to get us out of it and he clearly doesn't have a clue on how to do that. I would think his own party would be getting tired of hearing his whining.
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 2 mins ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago