I would think someone would tell him the campaigning is over. It is time for him to put up or shut up and go home to Kenya. He got away with doing nothing but putting this country into the worst situation it has ever been in. Now it is time for him to get us out of it and he clearly doesn't have a clue on how to do that. I would think his own party would be getting tired of hearing his whining.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 7 hours ago