I would think someone would tell him the campaigning is over. It is time for him to put up or shut up and go home to Kenya. He got away with doing nothing but putting this country into the worst situation it has ever been in. Now it is time for him to get us out of it and he clearly doesn't have a clue on how to do that. I would think his own party would be getting tired of hearing his whining.
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 17 hours ago