I wish, I just wish, that the next time a liberal in a debate accused his conservative opponent of racism, that the conservative would respond with ridicule instead of treating the absurd criticism seriously. Say something like, "Oh, am I expected to respond in kind? Okay, Your mother wears army boots. Now that we've traded juvenile insults like a couple of third-graders, can we get back to an adult conversation of the issues?"
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014