After the Hollywood rendering of Obama's glory-filled extermination of Bin Laden, VP Biden said something to the effect that Obama's decision to take down Bin Laden was the bravest decision ever made by a President. I remember thinking at the time how much more courage it must have taken for Obama to give the green light than it took for George Washington, who was actually leading the troops, to cross the Delaware on a frigid night and attack the Hessians in Trenton on Christmas morning, or how the courage of the Founding Fathers in declaring independence from the British simply pales in comparison to Obama, or how Truman's decision to launch the Atomic Bomb wasn't NEARLY as difficult or personally challenging than Obama's decision to...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 19 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 21 hours ago