After the Hollywood rendering of Obama's glory-filled extermination of Bin Laden, VP Biden said something to the effect that Obama's decision to take down Bin Laden was the bravest decision ever made by a President. I remember thinking at the time how much more courage it must have taken for Obama to give the green light than it took for George Washington, who was actually leading the troops, to cross the Delaware on a frigid night and attack the Hessians in Trenton on Christmas morning, or how the courage of the Founding Fathers in declaring independence from the British simply pales in comparison to Obama, or how Truman's decision to launch the Atomic Bomb wasn't NEARLY as difficult or personally challenging than Obama's decision to...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 13 hours ago